A great way to enhance your blog is to create variety in the content. One simple way to do this is by adding images! Follow these easy steps to do just that:
1. Log into Sermon Connect and chose the “Sermon Connect Blogs” button.
2. Select the “Blog Profiles” button and chose the profile you are want to work with.
3. If this is a new post chose “New Post”. If you are wanting to edit an old post chose “List Post” and then click the “Edit Post” link associated with the post you wish to edit.
4. Once you are in the Editor section of the blog post you will see the “Insert/Edit Image” button, which has a yellow background and a mountain in it. Click this button.
5. This will open the Image Properties window, which allows the user to add an image to the blog.
6. To upload an image click on the Browse Server button to the right in this screen. Once inside, clicking browse at the bottom of the new window will Browse your computer.
7. Search your computer and find the file you wish to upload. After selecting simply click upload to upload the image to the server.
8. Now that we have the image on the server you can select it by clicking Browse Server and simply double clicking the image name in the list that shows up.
For more tips on how to use the variety of tools in Sermon Connect, check out the Knowledgebase section of SermonConnect.com/support.